- BSW Advising Handbook For High School Transfers
- BSW Advising Handbook For College and University Transfers
- BSW Advising Handbook For Post (2nd) Degree Major Transfers
How to Book an Advising Appointment
You can book an advising appointment by calling the School of Social Work main line at: 416-736-5226 or email email@example.com
The in-house advising appointment hours are as follows:
Mondays: 10:30am - 5:30pm
Thursdays: 9:30am - 4:30pm
As an Academic Advisor,Suzette Aleung is able to provide clarification, motivation, and direction to BSW students in making positive academic choices.
If you are a current BSW student looking to:
- review course selection in relation to completing your degree requirements,
- discuss academic standing or petitions, or
- learn more about the options available to you in your studies
- develop an academic plan for graduation,
please book an advising appointment by contacting the School of Social Work at (416) 736-5226 or emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current BSW students may also contact Suzette at email@example.com for assistance regarding the Direct-Entry and Post-Degree BSW programs.